What you get with your registration:
- Santa suit and beard
- Christmas cookies
- Free concert
- Free beverage or beer (alcoholic drinks are only available to adults 21 yrs +)
- Hot apple cider
- Short sleeve T-shirt**
- Finisher medal that doubles as Christmas Tree ornament
**T-shirts are guaranteed to anyone who registers by Sunday, November 24.
Friday, December 6, 2019
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Charlotte Running Company Dilworth
1412 East Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28202
Saturday, December 7, 2019
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Ri Ra Irish Pub Uptown
208 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Race Day Schedule
|Race Day Registration Opens||11:30am|
|5K Race Starts||1:00pm|
|5K Awards Ceremony||2:00pm|
Parking is limited. Please use public transportation whenever possible.
- Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
- No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
- Unregistered runners are not allowed. Bandits will be disqualified from this and future races.
- Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
- For safety, runners who withdraw during the race must inform a race official or aid station volunteer.
- No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
- Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers.
Additional Information Regarding Headphone Use:
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, Start 2 Finish encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the Ri Ra Santa Run.
We believe your race experience and those around you will be greatly enhanced by leaving the headphones at home or in the car. Running headphone-free allows opportunities to develop camaraderie with your fellow runners and to enjoy everything the race has to offer. Plus, volunteers and spectators will be on course cheering you on and providing directions to help get you to the finish line.
Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.